Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What happened to everything??

Went to clementi mall to buy xinyi's present. LOL. Am I spoiling the surprise? Hope not. At least hope xinyi doesn't read this. Heh. Just realised its 8 Feb. Means one more month away from benc's birthday. GOTTA THINK OF WHATTA BUY AGAIN. Shall give him something epic :)
Friends. Probably the third most likely thing for me to cry about.
Was actually in a good mood at clementi mall :) Met ernwei on the way back. HAHAHA. HE SAW MY NERDY SIDE. GOSH. PAISEH. He actually managed to recognise my back. LOLOL. With nerdy specs, fringe pinned up, long skirt. HA. #nerdforlife man.
I was disappointed in you.
Maybe when I'm alone my thoughts start to drift and wonder off..? Started the whole depression thing again. I GUESS I'M QUITE AN EMONEMO PERSON. THIS IS PATHETIC MAN.

But felt much better after talking to joelc.

I always believe things will be better tomorrow.

No comments: