Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello there, February.

HAHAHA YAY. I'M FINALLY ATTEMPTING TO POST ON THE BUS. HEE.

Had like two consecutive free periods today cause mdm yeo wasn't around and it was SDL after that. So it was kinda slack for today.

The first period was CEP. Mdm soh was talking about sex and the different stages in a bgr. But I thought the fort step was kinda... Retarded. (HA. HAVEN'T BEEN USING THAT WORD FOR A LONG TIME) It was eye contact. So jonghan was like telling to have eye contact with mdm soh and asked if that was considered a relationship. LOLOL. Anyway, as usual, mdm soh was talking away and no one was listening. We were either talking or doing our own work. LOL. :P BUT NO. I WAS COLLECTING THE BIO CONSENT FORM AND SIX BUCKS FROM HER BIO STUDENTS OKAY. HAHAHAH. Then Jason purposely asked her in front of me if she likesme and she ACTUALLY SAID "Ya ya I like HuiEn what." and before that she was complimenting I was a capable person cause I managed to collect stuffs so fast and efficiently. #BIGGESTACCOMPLISHMENT OR WHAT??

English was alright at first. But then I got bored and sleepy at the last 15minutes. And then suddenly time began to pass excruciatingly slow. -sighs- tried very hard to stay alert. But the Diana beside me was like dozing off. Somehow spreading the sleepiness to me. So I didn't manage to be alert. BUT HEY I STILL KEPT AWAKE OKAY :)

As if I wasn't drained enough already. Next period was amath. BUT I WAS FEELING HUNGRY ALREADY :( whatever. Ha. I survived amath lesson. Yeah I don't hate amath nor the lesson, nor the teacher. I just feel uncomfortable with the stress I feel from amath lessons. But still, I think it's good in its way. It drives me to work harder. Especially for an award-winning lazy ass like me, I really need that.

Jack was mentioning. He doesn't think I'm weak in maths cause I grasp the concepts well. So well I guess it's just probably I have this subconscious of fearing ALL KINDS OF AMATH EXAMS IN CSS. That's probably it. If not, it's just my brain being too square-minded and I don't do enough processing.

Whatever the case, I actually enjoy learning and working on amath among all my subjects.

Went to collect my emath paper. #disappointed. I failed by 2 marks. How can I fail emath?? If I can't even pass it, then how to expect myself to pass emath?? -sighs- But oh well, it somehow made me more motivated to work harder on my maths :)

It's the 32nd page already. Time to settle down.

No comments: