Friday, November 30, 2012

Above and beyond.

Beep beep. Just finished episodes 109&110. Oh my goodness. Love how running man invites athletes that are soooooo cute. ^^ Park jisung, park taehwan and son yeonjae. Hahaha. They're all so funny yet cute. xD Oh and there was the idol Olympic special. Hehehehe.

Oh look at the time. Going out in 12h and I'm not asleep yet. Did I mentioned I slept at 4 am yesterday? Errrr... literally yesterday considering today's the 30th. Then I set my alarm at 830 but I totally didn't hear anything at all. If my parents found out I slept at such unearthly hours, they'll probably confiscate all my electronic devices or something x.x Yes yes, under really strict and traditional upbringing whereby my grandma believes in sleeping early and waking up early; enforcing this belief on me, hence waking any later than 9 am for a girl is ugly and undesirable. Life in my home is not what (grand) parents perceives as proper upbringing; commonly known as 家教, but as modern day reality percieves, military. Or worse.

And I have the weirdest taste buds on earth. I ate the left over sour cream that wast used in baking two days ago on it's own. And then I gulped down the whipping cream that was left over too. After which two mouthful were left, I realised that the whipping cream was 24.6g worth of SATURATED FATS. I turned to mummy and said, "If in the next week or so, you ever see my face puff up or something, you know why..." And she laughed at me. :(

But back to the first paragraph, I think park jisung should be invited to be a fixed cast of running man should he decide to retire from soccer one day. Those three athletes have really cute voices too btw. LOLOL. Cute is becoming an overused word that it's becoming cheap in its meaning. Blame my vocab bank. :P

그럼... 굿나잇 여러분! :)

No comments: