Saturday, November 24, 2012

Post Os!!

Gonna sleep after this post! So prom's finally over and went to ice skate with teens today! Mission to learn how to skate was successful but I fell like so much more times than my first time skating x.x Yeah that's cause my first time skating was spent holding the wall. But this time I totally didn't hold the wall and left myself to die. Both elbows and knees all bruised and a blister from today's skating was worse than my first time skating.  How bad myright knee is. -Edit: All those red last night turned black... x.x- Oh yes, and because of the blister, I couldn't bathe carefully. Ended up slipping in the bath x.x Ouch... Hit my head against the shower door. Aiyo... I sound like an old woman right :( But okay lah, not that bad. But maybe because of the slip thats why the whole knee is red now. :/ Yep, it's swollen.

Thought I was really underdressed for prom the moment I set foot on Amara hotel. Like, all the girls were with so much makeup and... I don't know, they just looked super ready for prom. And I'm all like... HAHAHA. Nothing much on me. I even forgot to wear earrings cause I was in a rush to meet up with the girls! :P So then went up to Christine's room to have some eyeliner drawn and some mascara done. That's all for my makeup! :/ Yep, doesn't it sound underdressed? :( And my mum brainwashed me (again) that my hairstyle was really messy and it wasn't nice. So I went to Amara with a :/ heart. But then some friends said my hair was very nice so I went :D HEHEHEH. So dangerous, I'm so easily influenced by my mum -.-

Anyway, undoubtedly, the photo-session during the prom was the best part. These are the few that I picked out from my collection in my phone. Waiting for the others to upload. :)


Miss this girl. Think she's in China or something now. :P


Ten years of friends! Nicholas: 2 years of same chinese class, 2 years of classmates. Shaowen: 4 years of classmates! :D

 
이 오빠 최고! Though I haven't known him for a very long period of time and we don't really talk much but he alwasy treats me like his precious little sister. :D Such a hard friend to come by. :)


This non-existent friend :P HAHAHAHA. Didn't realized we were from the same church since birth till like this year only or something. P.S.: Daniel's another non-existent friend that I realized we were childhood friends from the same church who recognised each other only at the end of sec 3 but photos of us are not being uploaded yet.

 
Nazira shot this while I was waiting for Diana to be done with her make up.
 

 
At the end of the day when I removed all those pins in my head! Some curls there :)
 
Intended to post this entry at 1 am before I go to sleep but dad suddenly cut off my wifi supply and I couldn't upload the photos via my phone's hotspot so I specially painstakingly woke up at 8 to post this before (I forget later and) I go back to sleep again! :)
 
Goodnight! 
 
 
 

No comments: