Monday, November 5, 2012

기억 안 나?

GOOD MORNING. Really detest the latest YouTube layout. Sigh... How many times have I said I hate changes. Looks like it'll take me another 2-3 weeks getting used to the new layout.

Bought the 1000 MCQ questions book. LOL. Crazygirl97. But I'll try finish all of them by O Levels.

Lastly, I have started watching Running Man after my last major paper on the 1st of November. That awkward moment when you have friends whose name has initials of RM and when you talk about Running Man on twitter with the abrivated form, that friend wasted 10 sec of his/her life reading the tweet. LOL. Okay so random. Tsk shall sleep soon.

Mummy's friend came over this/last... on SUNDAY afternoon and I was called over just to let the friend take a look at me and have me stand there for 10 mins for her to look up down whole body. LOL. Quite... Pointless ._. Whatever, at least I had a wonderful lunch with my family today/yesterday... on SUNDAY.

Hope my parents allow me to go to the airport and watch planes fly study.

Goodnight.

No comments: