Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Twist and turn

Ever since the first of November, I've been the last one to sleep in my family and ever since the second of November, I've been the last to wake up in my family. Heh heh. Turning nocturnal soon ey x.x

Cannot lose momentum of studying! Dx Need to do some catching up soon! But... LOLOL. What happened to all the going outs after the First. Sigh. Everyone's preparing for their geog/hcl. I'm the only one who has the 2 weeks break. Actually not. Huiru has too. Just that she says to go out after the geog paper. HEHEHE. Actually on second thoughts, I don't feel like going out these 2 weeks. Just wanns stay at home and do my 1000 mcq book and chilllll with running man xD #lazymax. But I gotta hunt for my prom dress soon. Tsk. Mygosh. Bet I'm like the only one that hasn't found her dress yet ._.

Whatever. Shall turn off the comp and sleep early tonight. Hope my body alarm wakes me up at 7ish tomorrow :) Sleeping my braids tonight again! xD Have a recent love for overnight curls :P

Goodnight!

No comments: