Tuesday, November 13, 2012

난 할수있어 (^_^)

Seungri was so cute in running man episode 30 I'm starting to like him :>

Episode 31 haha's have dance. Likeacutepenguin xD

Sigh at how much my brother influences my life. HEHEHEHE. At least I can read and write in basic Korean thanks to him. Hahaha and then when you people are trying to figure out what I'm typing by Google translate... MAJOR FAIL. HEHEHEHE. Google translate doesn't capture 60% of the expression. GO LEARN SOME KOREAN BEFORE YOU TRUE STALK ME. Yeah? ;) Variety shows. Where I learn the most though.

Though a lot of time was wasted on travelling but it was totally worth it. Super productive morning and afternoon. Suuuuuuper peaceful at the viewing gallery. HAHAHAHAH. Diana and I made two "friends" today. B-boyers some more! Hehehe :P

Currently blogging while watching running man. Mygosh. Think tomorrow wake up will get 内伤 man. Can't laugh cause I'll disturb my sleeping family but it's like soooooo funny I can die laughing.

It was a good day watching planes fly studying. ^^

No comments: