Monday, November 26, 2012

Heading

My... whole body... aching so much. Back aching, arms aching, knees aching, neck aching, legs aching, ankles aching. Susah lah.

Celebrated grandma's birthday today. Limped so awkwardly around everywhere. Prashat asked me if I wanted to work for 7.50/h but mum disallowed me cause she doesn't want me to work at mbs... Okayzzzzzz. But so broke now. Need to earn some money. Yeah, I'm going for the attachment at Singapore Mint, but that's only gonna happen next year. I have to fund all the outings that I'm gonna go during post Os and all the baking ingredients (which ain't cheap at all). Not as if they will sponsor me. And even if they do, I don't feel too good about spending their money. Parents' money. Oh yes I did mentioned I will bake after Os right. :) Seriously can't wait! Hmmmmm... what should I bake?? Red velvet? Choc/nutella lava? Actually not so much of what I'm baking but I like doing the decos on the cake itself :) Much joy to it for me. Collected a lot of designs before Os and have been wanting to try them after Os! xD

Oh yeah, and lesson learnt from last year: Start making Christmas cards one month before. Especially when I usually give out 20+ cards annually. On other years I usually mass buy cards and just write on them. But since I'm a sec 4 this year and it means super free after O levels, I decided last year that I would hand make Christmas cards this year! Get stuffs from paper market and snip away! ^^ And I found out that paper market has opened an outlet at vivo which is like superrrrrr convenient for muaz. :D Shall start making them tomorrow!

They say that the sky is at its darkest right before the sun rises. That's why no matter how dark it is, you cannot feel afraid. As long as you wait patiently, the sun will rise eventually. Because the closer you are to darkness, the closer you are to seeing the sun.

No comments: