Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Page 332 of 365

OHMYGOSH. I LOST MY POST THAT TOOK ME AN HOUR. Shall try to recall what I typed. So here it goes...

Having a little of a mixed feeling now.

WHATEVER.

Went for grocery shopping with my parents today! Absolutely loooooooove grocery shopping with my parents case I always end up with good food! :D Swang by laoban to get some TAOHUEY! Bought all my baking ingredients today and probably shall bake tomorrow! Oh I still have yet to buy vanilla extract though. Shall go cold strorage in the morning then bake in the afternoon. And I'm gonna bake something simple and easy. -coughs- Afterall I'm a very new baker -smiles innocently- and this is a really busy period for mummy so I don't wanna bake complicated ones and then she'll go crazy after cleaning up my mess. HAHAHAHA. No matter how much I try to clean up, my mum will still somehow help me in it. So yeahhhh. And the current maid's gonna go home soon while the new maid comes in so it's quite a hectic period for the maid my mum and my dad. I guess..?

So I decided on what to bake only in the morning and then I was told to come up with a list of ingredients that I'll have to buy cause parents will be going out in the afternoon, as mentioned above. And no joke, it took me an hour to come up with it. Yeahhhh was being super precise like when some recipes gave me for example "8 tablespoons of butter". Like seriously?! Who measures butter in tablespoons?? At least I've not heard of such a thing before. So had to convert from tbsp to grams. And then there some some like cups to grams since I didn't wish to over buy and usually the ingredients that you buy only mention how much does the product weigh. And then as a new baker, I was rather confused with the many kind of different flour sugar whatnots. So I had them all googled like "Can plain flour be used in place of all-purpose flour". Yes and I've learnt that Confectioners = Powdered = Icing sugar. And Castor sugar is more coarse than the former but finer than Granulated sugar, which is also more commonly known as table sugar. And then unsalted butter is used in preference to salted butter because unsalted butter has less salt contents which makes it a butter that is more fresh. And fresh ingredients = fresh baked product = higher quality food. HAHAHAHA. BET YOU BAKERS OUT THERE MAY NOT EVEN KNOW SOME OF THESE FACTS! :P Just bake for fun rightttt! Yes and vanilla extract is more attas than vanilla essence cause the former is really extracted from vanilla pods while the latter is produced by chemicals. Vanilla extract therefore gives a richer and fuller taste while vanilla essence is more watery. :) BOOYA! Did my homework ;) LOLOL. What talking me. WHAT HOMEWORK. OS OVER DI. :P

Oh yeah. Talking about project pack table and start making Christmas cards, progress up till date: PROUDLY ZERO. HAHAHAHA. :P


N: A game of Running Man anyone? (:
L: OMG. i didn't know Nazira's into running man.
N: !!! ms lee, really?! i'm hurt... )':
J: OMG MS LEE. Come join us and play too!!!
L: Haha. Nazira, I'm just trying to imagine you amongst your classmates. You'll probably be calmer than them, like Peaceful Gary. haha.
N: .... Hohoho. I'll be like Blank Jihyo, but not Ace Jihyo. And Gary is not peaceful!! xD
J: ms lee ignore sia. sighs.. STRESS.
N: Ms Lee said she's not playing. Met her ytd at Jurong Point. Instead, Mr Koh is playing. oh i forgot to add. Mr Koh said, "I'll be playing/sitting with a bazooka".

This is really cracks me up espeically when I've just finished watching a funny episode of running man. xD Peacful Gary, Mong Jiyo, Ace Jiyo, STRESS AND MR KOH. HAHAHAHAH MYGOSH.

No comments: