Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Last one before I go off!!

Ahhh. Completed 3 chem paper ones on the way for lunch out Wuthering family today. Dropped by the mall by buona vista for gugu to buy a laptop. The shop was cool cause all the laptop on display was playing kpop mvs. BUT IT WAS LOUSY. All snsd sistar secret dalshabet beast seungri only. WHAT IS KPOP WITHOUT SUJU??? NOTHING!! But the shop was playing this super nice Korean song that sounded like an ost. Was trying to figure out the name of the song cause it was reeeeeeeally nice. But gave up in the end and then brother and I started translating the korean lyrics into English to show off to each other who's Korean is better :P

Brother begged me to go buy soghurt with him and I was like all "No. No! I have no money!~ 난 돈이 없어다!~" Then he offered to lend me money and I was like "You think I very rich eat soghurt uh??" Hahaha can tell that he wanted me to go with him quite badly cause this stingy person offered to let me kope some of his soghurt. Then I went "you treat me one cup then I go" And he sighed and said fine. Then I said "OKAY QUICK QUICK GO GO!!" In a 180 degree change of attitude :P But I you scammed by him cause he didn't take two cups at soghurt. Ended up he was like "ey really too expensive la. Take big cup share okay" LOLOL.

Went home and prepared for tuition with Brandon. It was a loooooong time since I last saw him :) Then towards the end of the tuition he was like "you still don't know what you want to do ah?" And I replied "Uhhhhhhh... ya." And then he told me that I should hurry and decide and not wait till the results are out cause I won't have much time to decide when the results come out. After the tuition ended and after seeing Brandon off, I sped to the kitchen to search for mummy who was with yati and went "THE LAST CHEM TUITION OF DA YEAR. MY LAST TUITION OF DA WHOLE YEAR. YAHOOOOOOOO!!" And they laughed at me like I was some mad woman. Okay whatever. Hehehe. IT'S ALL OVER MAN!! :D

Considering if I should yay watching 当爱走进来 but have a feeling it's gonna be a super sad show like autumn's concerto. And I'm rather hesitant cause the drama is dubbed by China Chinese voices ._.

No comments: