Friday, November 16, 2012

완전 때박!!

WHOOOOOOO. BAHAHAHAHA. I CAN FLY ALREADY.

HAI I'M BACK.

First thing when we went in the examination hall the invigilator from another school went "So hi welcome to your last paper. Please sit when you're ready." TOTALLY LOVE HOW HE SAID THAT. Towards the last 5 minutes of the paper everyone around me started fidgeting. Like quite badly. But I told myself "Keep calm, HuiEn. You can scream all you want later." And then when the papers were collected, accounted for, seems like that invigilator tried to play with us or something. He obviously knew we were waiting impatiently for him to utter those final words "Okay you may leave now." But he talked and talked and talked. Like it seemed abnormally longer than usual. HAHAHAHA. Like "Please remember to leave the room asap and collect your handphones cause you may not be able to blah blah blah..." and the speech went on. Then finally when the magic words were spoken, everyone went WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Anyway, I've finished watching The Innocent Man. ITTZA GUD DRAMA. I mean yeah. Hehehe. The writer of this drama was Lee Kyung Hee and if you knew her name, all her more famous scripts were like all with tragic endings. A Love To Kill, Sorry I Love You etc. All in the end male and female lead died. And always end with "They are finally reunited in death." So before the last episode of The Innocent Man, many watchers were speculating if it would be another tragic ending. Since the female lead sort of wanted revenge and the male lead had some internal bleeding in the head. And obviously we all want a happy ending. And it was a happy ending! :) Honestly ever since episode 1, I was hoping that Maru could become a doctor eventually since he had an IQ of 158. Though I thought the ending was kind of weak but at least it was rather satisfactory. And the setting was beauuuutiful! :)


Ah ah, and B1A4's comeback! Was spazzing about them with HuiRu like 30mins before bio instead of revising bio. LOLOL. Cause our brains were too saturated with bio facts already I guess. Smiles unknowingly pulled our cheeks. HEHEHEHE. When I first heard the audio I was honestly a little disappointed. Then the mv came out and I just watched it for the sake of watching it. The mv was very well shot and Baro's acting was (Y). But then the more  listened the more it caught on me and even during the chem mcq yesterday, the chorus kept replaying in my head. Then I saw their first comeback stage and I totally just went WOANJEON DAEBAK. Their singing and dancing undoubtly improved a lot!! And I totally loved the choreo!! And did I mentioned Jinyoung had a solo track in this mini album? His singing improved a lot!!

No comments: