Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Around the world.

It's crazy how when you've figured out how everyone's related to everyone and then somehow I'll be mind blown. Like WOAHHHH. You him him?? And she knows you?? Those kind of things happen a lot to me. I mean, I just find it very fascinated at the fact that someone from one aspect of my life knows another one from another aspect of my life. School, church, tuition and... miscellaneous. LOL.

Somehow I've came to a realization that I actually really really look up to my brother. He was handsome as a baby but then think cause he became lazy(..?) He lacks a lot of grooming. So he's like ugly now. HAHAHA. That's what I often say to my family and him. "Gorgor, you very ugly ley." or "Mummy, why gorgor so ugly?" Sounds mean here but I talk with the teasing tone. But then on a closer look he's really handsome. (Have been looking through his facebook photos :P) It's just he doesn't take good care of his face lah. He has superrrrrrrr nice eyes. Apparently a lot of his female friends all jealous of his eye. "Ey can't you don't look at my straight in the eyes without your specs, my heart might melt." LOLOL. To that extent that female friends say to him. Sounds a little scary, come to think of it.

Why recently te admiration? Cause he doesn't lack anything in my point of view. Maybe except height. :P HAHAHA. I don't even think he's 170. Sigh. But whatever. His life is complete lah. Hai. So apparently he's a science student. But yet he excels in his language/art subjects too. He loves lit so much he gets A for it. He's a natural when it comes to maths and chem. Straight As for him for those 2 subjects ever since I remember him taking those subjects. Well, he's a science-y person. But he gets inconsistent A's and B's for bio and phy. Though somehow they always end up as A's by the end of year exams. And lastly. GP RIGHT. EVERYONE SAYS IT'S SO HARD TO EVEN GET A B RIGHT? Ever since he came year 6 he gets consistent A's for GP essay writing. And I don't even see him doing homework at home only till recently June..? And I started finally seeing him STUDY at home only during his study leave period. And then he shows off to me "My juniors all think I year 5 cause they don't think I look stressed" or things like "Do I look stressed to you? -.-" in a super duh-tone.

He trains chin-up at home. Thin for a male but muscluar enough.

But then he's not like a normal typical boy. He doesn't fancy playing basketball nor soccer/football. He thinks chasing after a ball is stupid. -facepalm- Sigh. Too smart already that's probably why. All he've been into ever since primary school was robots and robots and... ROBOTS. Sigh... -shakes head- Honestly I quite amazed such a combination like him exists.

Ahem. Can't say that I stalk him based on the above right? Afterall I've been living with him my whole life. :P

Maybe that's why I have high expectations of myself. Ever since young I know there's no way I can compete with him. I just don't have that natural flare. But at least I hope to be in the same league as him. Somehow I just don't think a major difference in acadamic aspect between us looks nice. Afterall we come from the same family and we share similar genes. Somehow the path that he takes, it becomes a dreamy goal for me. IP, triple science, blah blah blah. But then looking at the present, I've done nothing similar to what he did. LOLOL.

Sigh. I'm sooooo distracted doing my MCQs! :(

No comments: