Tuesday, November 20, 2012

걸어 본다

I JUST REALIZED STH AND I GOTTA BLOG THIS. Just finish watching B1A4's Tried to Walk and I got cursiou so I started counting. Sandeul has 5 parts, CNU 3 parts, Gongchan 2, Baro 2... JINYOUNG 5 parts! Erm, the way I count is like when it's their turn to sing their chunk before another singer takes over is considered 1 part. WOWIE. DAEBAKKK!! (Y)

Okayzzzz. This is really really crazy. Thought my hectic going out week will end when prom ends but apparently not... I've got another 2 more additional outings with church people. So let's see...

Monday: PKY, Huiru
Tuesday: Diana
Wednesday: Mummy
Thursday: Prom
Friday: Combined teens outing
Saturday: Youth Fellowship
Sunday: Churchhhhh

Literally going out every single day man... Ohmygosh but I'm already out of money :( Yeah in that sense that I don't wanna tap on my savings... Sighhhhh. D: Legs HP: 50/100. MP: 0/100. LOLOL. Someone save meeeeeeee. Don't wanna go out cause I'll be so tired but wanna go out cause it has been so long! :(

No comments: