Thursday, November 8, 2012

Shall we stop here?

Did absolute zero work today. Ohmygosh. What have I been doing -.- Watching dramas of courzzzze. LOL. Wasted my day away even though mummy didn't let me go out today. So I should totally have went out right. Better to go out with friends when get cooped at home. But what can I do. I have the strictest parents in the whole century. -facepalm-

Actually my afternoon was spent on running man. Hehehehehe. Song joong ki da brain! :P Watching for people to finish subbing the recent episodes of The Innocent Man. Then at around 4 tilll now I've been watching Sprout. A simple Japanese high school love story I would say..? Though I hardly ever find Japanese people handsome/pretty (yeah, really subjective :P), but what I like about Japanese dramas are the way that they are able to portary the warm between friends and siblings. Though their plot development for romance is a bit... meh. Not... elaborative(..?) enough. Not detailed enough. They're always rather vague. Or maybe cause the Japanese dramas that I watch are not really romance-focused. But then almost every single Taiwan/Korean dramas do have a main romance story/plot in the scripts. So yeah.

But then again. Taiwan/Korean dramas somehow don't portray the warmth of friendship and kinship as well as Japanese dramas in my point of view. Kinship between siblings I mean.

Shall carry this feeling of guilt to sleep and shall wake up with it and then chiong my work! Really behind time x.x Haven't even touch econs yet. I've sooooo dead. Need to prove mummy wrong that when I buy an assement book, I'll finish it! Oh yeah. Still need to touch my TYS'es. SIGH. Wish me all the best for tomorrow because I must force myself to survive without using the computer! :(

Alright then. Goodnight.

No comments: