Thursday, November 22, 2012

Look at the sky!

Hello hello. I bet everyone's like already busy preparing for prom. But what am I doing? I'm still watching dramas. Actually no. I've just finished watching this drama Heading to the Ground. Apparently it's a drama with low ratings. Probably because the plot wasn't so intense and rather mild. Not dramatic enough..? But honestly I liked it. Even the ending. Though the lead names were... LOLOL. Rather old fashioned. :P

Hahahaha sounds like I've got a lot of time yeah? Like it's almost 3 and I've done absolutely nothing in preparation for prom plus I'm here blogging. Hehehe. Oh well I guess mummy has brainwashed influenced me that prom is not such of a big deal. After prom so what? There's still prom in jc. (Yeah for those who don't know, I've decided to go jc if the Lord wills) And after jc prom there'll be errr... company dinners if I start working (..?) So life still goes on and sec school prom is just one small segment in life. I don't see a major need to put all my effort in preparing for it. :P But then again, it's a once in a life time thing. Like some people don't even get a chance to attend sec school prom (psst, my poor brother who's an IP kid). Oopsie. Meanie sister. :P So that's why I'm tapping on my whole year's savings for prom. :) A portion lah. Heheheh. Good enough for me. A decent dress and a pair of decent heels.

Can't want for tomorrow's outing!! ^^ Though I hope I won't bump into any css-ian. -mission impossible- sigh.

Alright bye!

No comments: