Saturday, May 5, 2012

BAHBEW.

Today wasn't that bad. At least I'm feeling better. but honestly I started the day real badly. Planned to wake up at 7 failed badly. Woke up at 8 instead. Wanted to wake up early to complete my Chinese tuition homework but I couldn't hear my alarm probably cause I was too deep in sleep. This sucks. -.- So ended up chionging my homework on the car ride to tuition. Only had about 15min to write a letter. Okaycan.

Dad couldn't find a parking lot so he dropped me off and I had to take the lift up. Yes, a tuition at my tutor's house. If you hadn't know already. So took the lift to the seventh floor. Saw a stray cat that the tutor's neighbor fed frequently just outside my tutor's door. So unwelcoming. Closed the lift doors and pressed the button eight. Went up. Then pressed 7. Thought the cat wouldn't be so close to the tutor's door. But this time it was near the lift door. Mygosh. Totally freaked out. Pressed 6 this time. Went down. Then pressed 7. The cat was still near the tutor's door. Decided I shouldn't hold up the lift, I stopped at floor 8. And decided to walk down when it was safe. Guess the cat as smarter than I thought. When I walked down the steps as quietly as possible, hoping it'll be near the lift so I can enter my tutor's house. But no. It was as if expecting me to walk down from the steps and seemed that it was waiting for me at the stairs. HOMAIGOSH. FREAKED OUT. RAN UP THE FEW STEPS THAT I MANAGED TO CLIMB DOWN. Called papa. But he didn't pick up the phone. SOMEONE SAVE ME. I won't ever be able to go for tuition today. Then I heard someone opening and closing the door. So I thought it was safe since the cat would bother the other person but NO. IT WAS STILL NEAR THE STAIRS AND I COULDN'T WALK DOWN. I squirmed a little and the neighbor who happened to be a woman heard me and said sorry sorry and finally kept the cat away from me while I safely entered tutor's door. PHEW.

In the morning only. And so much drama for me.

Dad and brother wanted to go queensway to get a chin-up bar for brother. And asked me to go out with them after tuition. For lunch too. I said okay. But once I boarded the bus, I was like "siannnnn I don't wanna go out today." I just wanna get home ASAP. So I called dad to tell him I didn't want to go out and just da bao for me.

Feel the laziest on Saturdays. Too lazy to go out on Saturdays.
Saw mum at home. Decided I'll eat the pineapple rice she's gonna cook instead of laksa that I would have eaten if papa ba bao-ed. LUNCH. WAS. GOOOOOD. Happygirl97.

Slacked around till 3. Hai Brandon.

Brandon probably like the best person ever. He asked about my studies recently and offered to help in any subjects if I needed it. Well subjects like maths and science of course. And since he majors in bio he can practically help me in anything. He's so nice! Hahaha if it's that way, doesn't he become my sorta study buddy instead of chem tutor? LOLOL.

Continued slacking around after he left cause I was feeling unusually very lazy today.

Mood lifted a little after a chat with Diana.

Did maths in the night. And now here I am blogging.

Just a few memorable events that happened on Friday that I missed out because I was sad yesterday. Had bio remedial and in a certain figure there were letters like W, R, Q and Z. AND MDMSOH KEPT SAYING "BAHBEW BAHBEW". Every time she says it, we all laugh. And she doesn't even notice. BAHBEW BAHBEW. Seriously... Why?!?!? I mean. It's pronounced "double-you". Even if you don't pronounce as accurately, the most it'll become "dah-bew". How did it even end up as "bah-bew"?! LOLOL. And I completed my supposed weekend bio homework during lunch break with MANASI. So I went home bio-less, light-bagged :D

Seen many friends grief over their grandparents. People, cheer up! It's not easy and duh you'll feel sad. But take this as part of growing up and a part of life. A struggle you fight to become stronger. Mentally. Nothing you do will bring them back but the memories you shared with them stays in you.

Heard today is Ella's wedding? :O

Okay it's really late now. Kaybye <3

No comments: