Friday, May 25, 2012

The end.

One of the times where I actually regret dropping hcl. It just feels wrong to not be in the same class anymore.
Stayed back to play handball with 2/2 <3. Was running and all at the first part of the game. But subsequently more and more people joined. So means balls that were thrown to me were frequently snatched by guys who could jump like super high. And I realised I had a blister on my toe. Didn't want to make the blister bigger, so I kind of stopped running.
The teachers had a cooking competition! SO COOL. And saw raphael coming back. Looked weird in office dressing x.x

MT camp really wasn't that bad at all. While I'm glad it finally ended, I think I'll kind of miss it :/ Miss going crazy with the combination of yingqi + mingsiew. Hahahaha. yingqi was trying to combine China + Malaysian + Taiwan accent "ji xiao-er yi xia wor, ni jue de wo care ma?" HAHAHAHA. Her dettol swipes that mingsiew hates the smell. We have so much in common xD I'm gonna miss being in class with her. And somehow I'm gonna miss sitting inbetween mingsiew and zhiqiang during chinese. Sigh at how I get so deeply attached to things. It's not a good thing most of the time. But I guess it leaves me with really sweet memories to reminisence as time passes.

The end of mt camp, the last day of school, probably last official chinese lesson. Urgh, I'm starting to feel sad... :/

OH YES. THANK GOD I PASSED MY TRIGO TEST. WOW. More than a miracle. Not only did I not get a single digit for it, but I passed it! Not a C6 but a C5! Really thankful for the sustenance I've been given to pull through the preparation period. You have no idea how much I went through. It was the first time I was ever so determined to pass because I wanted to show that I could do without the help of bleh. So I asked everyoneeeee. Jiashen kokyi lucas. Mostly jiashen though. He was so nice to stay back with me from 4-6 just to go through all the questions that I didn't know how to do from the ws that mrs philip gave us. And not to mention the ws was just... hard.

Kokyi was like around to help too. Giving pointers here and there. Then Lucas gave me a few questions to check my understanding here and there. Gimbin chipped in too :)
MT camp lowered my confidence for chinese. But I guess I've really learnt a lot from it. BRING IT ON 28 MAY. >:) Chekkkkk. Actually still not ready for Os yet xD

Feeling very empty nao.

No comments: