Wednesday, May 30, 2012

How should we return like how we used to?

Nothing hurts more than this.

Woke up. Glutinous rice for breakfast. I like. Took my 176 to school. It was a tiring morning waking up. Nothing much today. Except for the fact that I had and is still having a throbbing headache the moment I reached the auditorium and sat down beside Diana. Pound and pound and pound. Headaches are rare for me. Seems like its really this serious even my headache decided to disturb me. Oral was fine, just for the fact that I stuttered 1000000 times. Had a huge problem pronouncing competitors and preserverance. Malu

MATHS. MATHS. MATHS. BIO.

I'm like listening to super sad EMONEMO songs when I'm already sad enough. Urgh. I may have a mental breakdown soon.

Whatever. I'll just laugh at myself then.

1 comment:

FROM A VERY AWESOME PERSON WHOSE NAME APPEARED IN THE POST :) said...

GET WELL SOON BABE <3