Monday, May 21, 2012

Totally disliking MT camp.

Today was horrible. In the morning. How do I put it? It's just going through of papers. No discussions at all. How to improve without interaction?? Totally regretted it. Should have SWAPPED WITH TZQ. Regret max. I mean the teacher in my class is not THAT BAD. Like she's kinda cute but I'm somehow scared of her. But still, I don't think I'm learning as much as I can from the class as a whole.

The afternoon was kinda fun though. Manasi was being so funny and got my laughing till my stomach hurt so badly. Seems like ages since I last laughed like that. It was good. :)

Tones of Chinese homework. If I don't do it, the teacher will dislike me for the whole of MT camp and it'll be really hopeless already.

Sigh. Still have chem and chum. The school is horrible.

The greatest distance on earth, is from Monday to Friday...

No comments: