Tuesday, May 29, 2012

GO.

I love doing maths.

Mygosh. WHAT.JUST.MADE.ME.TYPE.THAT. Have I been doing too much chinese recently that I'm going mad? I actually love doing my maths hw..? Some serious case here... D: 3h of maths today. So glad I (was able to) survived.

Went to jcube for Avengers. But plans changed cause the next available avengers slots was like SO LATE. So we settled for MIB3. NO REGRETS AT ALL. Like super cool. And super nice only! The last part was really touching. Almost cried xD Heh. But the graphics was so... Too grotesque for me

Tomorrow's oral. With VP. HAHAHAH.

More worried for my chinese Os orals... :/ Heard it's about this week or so. OHMYGOSH DON'T WANT LEH. CAN JULY OR NOT. I still wanna consult/practice with chinese pros... D: Can't afford it to pull my marks down. It should be pulling my marks up instead .____.

Okay. Will do. Shall bathe now and start on.... Bio..? Yeah. Cause MdmSoh's contributing to 80% of my testimonials and I should do her work... -.- Maths can wait till tomorrow. Though I kind of very much wanna do maths. :( -something's very wrong with me-

Bye.

No comments: