Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Maybe today

Don't know whether to laugh or to cry. Meet you guys outside the class though. Confirm guarantee plus chop gonna fail amath test. I'd be lying to say I'm not upset though. A small tinge of me feel sad. Have been staying up till 12 since Sunday and 1 yesterday just to revise my maths and all I'll ever get is crap results. Nothing serves as an incentive to work harder. Somehow just discourages me more. Seems that whether I work hard or not, my results are gonna be as crappy and there's no point in working hard it seems.

Felt that I've sorta kinda let down my friends though. Those that genuinely helped me in maths. Kokyi Gimbin Jiashen. People who actually bother to teach me till I really understand and not actually feel irritated by my constant bombardment of questions. Jiashen even said to treat me anything I want as long as I got an A for the test today. Then Kokyi said him too. LOLOL. Nicest friends ever. Considering the fact maths seem to be our only common/main topic on conversation. LOL.

Whatever. Shall move on.

Yesterday, econs test. Today, 2 maths tests. Tomorrow, econs + chum test. Everyday test. Brain dying soon.

Oh great. My phone's home button not working D: Press press press, nothing happening. AIYO. LOLOL. But it's nearing 2 years already. 2 more months to it's 2nd birthday xD

Slacked all the way ever since I came home cause I figured, I needa break.

Shall aim to sleep by 10 tonight. Latest 1030.



Okay bye :D

No comments: