Monday, May 28, 2012

I stopped.



My gosh. This song has been stuck in my head ever since three days ago. LOLOL. Okay. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PROJECT:SLEEP-AT-9-TODAY. I HAVE NOT EVEN BATHED ._. Alright shall finish up this post, go bathe and sleep.

CHINESE IS OVER AND DONE WITH. FELT A PEACE IN MY HEART AFTER COMPLETING THE PAPERS. NOT WRITING CHINESE EVER AGAIN. At least for this whole year. Told myself June. I'll start my preparation in June. BUT I'M STILL NOT READY YET D: What....

Anyway, had a good time with zexuan & huiru after the chinese exam and ended up late for oral. HAHAHA. Brain so fried after exams how to sit properly for oral can D: Anyhow hamtam-ed and ended up using a lot of chinese words incorrectly xD HAHAHA. I can only write in Chinese and speak in English. I can't write in English and speak in Chinese. Weird much. That's why I figured out it's really not an easy thing to be so fluent in two languages at a same time.

Tomorrow! Yay! :D

No comments: