Sunday, May 27, 2012

I should really not be using the computer now.

Sighs don't feel like going for ACJC's concert tomorrow... :( BUT IT'S LIKE 20 BUCKS. MYGOSHHHH :(

OH. YES YES YES. TOMORROW'S CHINESE OS AND EVERYONE'S MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF IT. DUH. LOLOL. I mean, who won't? The first major exam in 4 years. And then looking back, PSLE wasn't really much of a big deal. So then, maybe we shouldn't worry so much about it. My second time taking the exam. Hmmm... Although it just proves that I'm really lacking and it takes me only a second chance to get a better grade (OR WORSE NOT EVEN IMPROVING ON MY ALREADY GOTTEN GRADE) but I guess it all boils down to me being a semi-perfectionist. A B is really an ugly grade for Express Chinese.

It's really hard to study with the intention of putting God's glory first. And to not study with the mindset of "I want to get an A1 so that it proves I'm good at Chinese." rather than "I want to get the best grade possible with God's help and give all glory to Him." It's just. So. Hard. But I guess I'm starting to commit everything I've done to prepare for Chinese in God's hands. I just need to trust Him more.

People who personally wish me all the best for tomorrow => Good friends.

Thanks. :)

No comments: