Saturday, May 12, 2012

You gain some, you'll lose some.

Can't wait for Chinese Os to be over. Starting to feel tired waking up so early in the morning just to attend the tuition and return home by lunch hour. Don't get to do my homework at all. Then during the post-lunch to 3pm period is where it's the HOTTEST and the most laziest part of the day. How to do homework? Forced myself to do but I wasn't the least productive.

Hope I'm under so much stress that I'm losing weight cause apparently I eat when I'm stressed. Tsk, who am I kidding. I eat all the time. Stress, no stress. Happy, unhappy. Busy or not. Or when I've got absoutely nothing to do at all. Fat.

LOLOL. Dad cooked lunch today. Helped him chop garlic cause he was slow at it xD And he didn't know the technique to cut it quickly :P BUT GREAT. NOW MY FINGER STILL SMELLS OF GARLIC

Brandon came. He's like so random. He told me to consider taking H1 chem when I go jc. But I told him I'm not going to jc. I wanna go poly. He asks why? I replied cause I don't wanna do those kind of studying. And he's like, but if you don't know what you wanna do with your life, it's better if you go jc. And it was kinda true cause I can't decide between hotel management, business studies and tourism. So I'm shakened a little again. And besides, Clarissa said before at least in jc I've still got 2 more years of my life to figure out what I wanna do. Urghhhh. And then I was told I better have a rough idea on where I wanna go, what I wanna do because by the time my results come out, I actually won't have much time to decide either. So torneddddd :(

Okay. On the verge of tears when touching my trigo ws. THIS IS BAD. I honestly don't want to be kicked out of mrsphilip's class. BUT I HONESTLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW I'M GONAN PASS THIS UPCOMING TEST. Why must there be a test EVERY FREAKING WEDNESDAY. I'm gonna go bald soon cause I may result to pulling my hair due to immense stress. I CANNOT work under a stressful envrionment. That's why I'm most productive at home, at my small little corner, with no pressure that the work must be handed in by tomorrow. Feels like 8912646123atm on my shoulders.

Talked with bffl. LOLOL. And somehow he's brainwashing me to the jc thing again. HAIYO. Then we talked out our future. LOL. Whata weird topic to talk to Ian with. But he's like super funny though.

And Jiashen is the best Jiashen I've known evar! He's gonna stay back on Monday to teach me trigo! <3 AWWWW, Whata very good friend ^^

You have no idea how blessed I feel everytime my friends are being so nice to me. Even when I don't deserve it most of the time.

No comments: