Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Just the way things are.

Hellozzzzzzzzzzzzz. Okay. Hmm. Yesterday was a super fun day though being pathetic sec 4s, we gotta go to school while the REST OF DA SCHOOL HAD MARKING DAY. Except sec 2s I guess. But I'm being really honest here that the best days of my sec 4 recess was during the MYE season. While looking at our juniors fret over their MYEs, and no need of booking tables during recess. What bliss.

After 2 consecutive weeks of pigging and accumulating of fats, there comes the first PE lesson our class have in 2 weeks. Mr Lim never come. So we combined with 4I. PE was fun. But super tiring. Played handball and managed to score a goal! <3

Had a free period during the supposedly assembly block. Did my bio and chem and maths. Then later Jason Kokyi and Jonghan start coming in the class and kachiau me. Or more like broke the peaceful environment. Jonghan played all the kpop songs and Jason Kokyi started to move to the beat. And they went high. LOLOL. Yes I did mention before that if people around me high I'll also high with them. Aiyo, in the end no more mood do homework ._.

Had chum remedial. Laugh like siao with Yuanshan.

Stayed back in school.

Thank you Jiashen & Kokyi! :D

Today. Not that much of what I can remember cause now my brain is filled with TRIGO and BINOMAL. Urgh. What a sad state of affairs. And I'm like typing this while my eyes are fixed on my brother's screen showing invincible youth. LOLOL. Looks fun. Tempting... :/ But uhhhh... Shall wait till end of Os. Then I bet I'll have too much time on hand I'll even complain. Heh :) Shall save everything for the post-Os period :)
Oh ya. Kaiying was making weird noises during chem again (fail attempt to imitate my voice) and Jason kept turning around with his weird stare LOLOL.

Last minute decision to stay back. I wouldn't say that it was productive but at least it gave me the a slight confidence boost. Lucas gave me questions and I started solving it on the board. Fun leh. Writing on the board. Feel like a genius or something xD He gave me a question that he used to be unable to solve and I was able to solve! ^^ And I realized I was able to memorise the factor formulae, multiple angles and half angle formulae already ^^ Thumbs up!!
The super belated birthday cake Leehui got for me! <3
It's alright, becuase it's the thought that counts, no matter how belated it is :)
Muunched on Hershey's again on Sunday. Heh heh >:)

You meet someone.
You two get close.
It's great for awhile.
Then someone stops trying.
Talk less. Awkward conversations.
The drifting.
No communication whatsoever.
Memories start to fade.
Then the person you know,
becomes the person you knew.
That's how it usually goes, right?
Sad, isn't it.


True that.

I've experienced it too much. Literally feeling your heart crumple.

No comments: