Thursday, May 10, 2012

Page 131 of 366.

I haven't been talking much after school have I? Been pretty much cooped at home watching my dramas x.x

So tired these few days. Sleep at 11 still tired. Aiya Singapore students forever tired la. #Fact. I should quickly finish up ALL MA HOMEWORK so I can rest over the week end. It should be fine... Friday go chiong all my maths since I'm busy today. Got to complete maths trigo, which is crazily a lot and I can't remember anything about further trigo since my mind have been pretty much been occupied by calculus these 2 months. Then I've got to go through chem. Shall leave bio for last. Maybe in the morning or before the lesson or something. It's currently my last priority cause ITS DA CARDIAC CYCLE. Not some recent topics. And it's just some class test. Not common test. So okay don't really care.

Sigh. I've been rather anti-social these days too. I talk so little. I'm often found quiet by myself sitting at my seat ALONE. Not surprised if people actually think I'm a total anti-socal. Only time I find myself making lots of noises is during the small walk to the canteen during recess with yuanshan. That's probably one of the only time I actually talk. To her.

Have not been talking to bestfriend too.

Oh ya. Have been talking quite a lot with Jiashen and Kokyi though. Like. How do I say it. It's like we don't use to talk until recently. Yep. That's what I meant. Not that I'm contradicting myself by saying I talk a lot. Ever since the trip to JCube. Jiashen has been suan-ing me about MY MATHS MENTOR ._. Okaycan. But he's really nice. Don't know maths questions, he'll explain until I understand. And he explain until very clearly and understandable for my peanut-brain. Then Kokyi have been helpful in BioMathsEverything. HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO DRAW LN AND EXPONENTIAL GRAPHS AND I WAS ABLE TO DRAW THEM DURING THE AMATH TEST YESTERDAY. And he cracks those only-he-can-make-it-sound-funny jokes. Thank you Kokyi ^^

Hector since then have been more approachable. LOLOL. Today while going down to classroom after chinese lesson, asked Hector if he did his homework. And he said "I give her face then do a bit one." And then he gave his famous um-chio. The speechlessness he gives people... LOLOL. But it's kinda funny :P

Okay. Guess what. It's 10th May today. Means 18 more days to Chinese Os. Somehow a lot of people around expect me to get into jc. Acjc to be specific. And then join the choir. Stereotyping........... Okay random. But that's not the point. My point is, I still suck so much at Chinese that I still can't get an A1 easily. Got back my SA1 results today. Got 70. A2. Okay. But A1 is 75. And 75 may not actually be an A1 in the actual Chinese Os. If only I could have done better in my compo ._. Should have wrote 3 reasons and 3 results instead of 2 each. That's why I couldn't get my content marks. Sigh.

Honestly wanted to join groups with bestfriend during chem for some electroplating experiment cause I WAS SO LAZY TO MOVE MY ASS RIGHT TO DA BACK TO JOIN HUIRU AND FRIENDS. But I still moved my ass in the end and quietly did my maths while the rest were SO FASCINATED by the experiment and the teacher walking hereeeee and thereeeeee. Dx Couldn't do my maths in peace :P

My gosh. Must hurry go complete maths!! Aim to sleep by 12 with chem revised! D:

No comments: