Monday, May 7, 2012

Ding dong bells.

A rainbow always appear after the rain. I've always believed in that. It's impossible that I'll feel depressed forever.

Went to school with a rather heavy heart today. Didn't felt like smiling even. But I kinda forced myself to, since I didn't want anyone to ask me weird questions. But afterall, I did manage to cheer up a lot after today.

Firstly had maths. Mrs Philip ended at 12 LOLOL. Okaycan. Hahahah. Seemed like a normal school day. Just that it's slightly slacker. Since we're just doing the notes. Then had lunch with 2/2'10, 4P'12 people. Errr... People who were from 2/2'10 in 4P'12 ;) Eight out of eleven went :D MingSiew, Diana, Gimbin, Hector, Jiashen, Lucas, Kokyi and me :) It was the funnest part of the day.

Spent 1h deciding what to eat and in the end settle for subway LOLOL. For the first time I've talked so much with Jiashen and Hector. HAHAHA. Really saw another side of them today. Jiashen seemed so... approachable today and Hector was totally #LIKEABOSS. Order subway by pointing only.

"What bread you want?"
"I want this. The 6-inch one" -points-
"What ingredients?"
"I want this, this and this" -point, point, point-
"You want to toast?"
-nods-
"What veg you want?"
"I want this, this and this." -point, point, point-
"What sauce you want?" 
"This." -points-

HAHAHA TOTALLY LIKEABOSS CAN.

So then we went to jcube and talk talk eat eat. Aiyo, they really one bunch of funny people. Laughed so much. Then when asked which band he was in for chem, he answered "The smartest one." Wahhhh really very.... Make people speechless. I don't know. A 2/2 bonding or what. But it was one of the best outings (if you even consider it as one) ever.

Went home and watched fondant garden.

Heh. Park Jungmin is cute :P

No comments: