Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'M ON EPISODE 10 ALREADY.

I was thinkin' 'bout you
Thinkin' 'bout me
Thinkin' 'bout us
What we gonna eat
Open my eyes, it was only KFC.

Yeah nothing last forever. At least while I'm living this life.

Ohmygosh. Are you kidding me. Yuanxing found my blog via google. So embarassing. BAHAHAHA. Hai darling. You better love me for even mentioning you here. Hahahaha.

Had the Monday blues on a Tuesday. Sigh. But yuanshan was there in the morning keesiao. And I also follow her keesiao ._. Already in the morning so high. Then during econs high with Amirah cause of fondant garden. High here high there no more energy already. So I was like quiet during bio. Hahahah sorry Diana. It's just too bad you got the later part of me. :P I ran out of sufficient energy to high with you :B

Lessons have been boring recently. Even the econs that I'm usually okay with became boring cause Mr Chua is currently going through all our sec 3 syllabus. Which is 90% much common sense logic. Sigh. Chem is just... Same old thing. Copy down everything but nothing of what the teacher says get in my head.

It was a hot day I decided to go home. Mummy made salad for me. :D

Okay. Shall start doing my work soon.

My drama addictions seem to be kicking in again D:

It was only just a dream.

No comments: