Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The magic stopped.

As much as I dislike MT camp, yingqi is still so funny. Make me laugh so much like a person gone wrong LOLOL ._. But honestly, maybe I should take things more seriously. Like I felt like I've wasted yesterday and today already. Should stop wasting time and get more serious.

Have been living on biscuits these two days cause I can never finish writing my compo in time for recess. I'm like so sad. Can feel a sore throat coming up. Especially with the recent crazy weather. #Nomoreprocrastination. Will start being serious tomorrow. Do all chinese work given. Okay.

Went to complete whatever raments of the econs graded assignments that we were left with and went to find Diana. Sixuan Diana Jiashen Lucas Kokyi Jonghan Tzeyuan and me all 8 of us lepakking at one of the round tables in the canteen. Sitting around, looking at each other. LOLOL. And maybe talking a little bit of rubbish here and there. HAHAHA. Like the weirdest combination ever no matter how I look at it. Everyone watched avengers already except me and Diana. All six of them said to go out after Chinese Os and watch avengers again. With the exception of Jonghan cause he wasn't around anymore; went to find Mingsiew. Hahaha awesome bunch of people :)

Shall go bathe and then attempt the st. marg's prelimssssss. :/

If you want to talk, text me first. :)

No comments: