Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hurry up.

One incentive for me to pull through to tomorrow: Handball with 2/2 <3

The week have been so hard for me. Especially when so many things came crashing down hard on me. Too much for such shoulders of mine to bear. Whatever. Shall drown myself in homework. I enjoy doing maths. Don't judge me. I'm not a nerd (...yet). Still a perfectly fine young girl who loveeeees to watch her dramas.

Feel irritated with hundred and one things this whole week. Probably cause my mood was rather edgy anyway. The list just go on and on. Whiny girls with high pitch shrieks or with intention dia voices. People who are not self-aware enough/just not wanting to admit and then keep sticking around/continue their ways that really irritate normal people. People who obviously laugh so much, have so much good friends caring about them, but still complaining oh "This month was a really horrible one. I wasn't happy once." Yeah yeah, when I see you laugh your heart lungs out so many times. Maybe I'm just irritated by people who make a big fuss out of nothing and people who complains like no tomorrow. *Terms and conditions applied for this week only.

I wouldn't say May was horrible. Maybe just that it didn't end too well.

Shall bathe soon and then sleep. Wanna sleep early tonight. AND WELCOME JUNE. Can't wait for extended curicculum to end. Soon. And fast. Oh crap. The school is gonna eat up my 4th&5th June. IMMA LIKE SO SAD CAUSE I CAN'T GO FOR COMM OUTING AND HALF OF DA BUYING DATE. And it's the last time as comm D: BOO SCHOOL.
Urgh. I think I just made myself feel worse. I'm sucha champion -.-
Okaybye.

No comments: