Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm singing my blueeeeeeeeeee

Goshhhhh. It's going 9 soon and I have not bathed. Have been bathing at these hours these few days. On my way on getting rheumatism. LOLOL. Sigh.

Chem was doable. Thank God. Was able to remember quite some bits of my facts. I mean considering that I managed to learn most of metals only in the morning and somewhere near less than an hour on organic chem with redox. Hope I at least pass.

Bio test/quiz. LOLOL. Half of the whole paper was Greek to me. Whatever. Justa test xD

I'm feeling so sad now cause I've got a considerable amount of maths to do. The worst part of the homework is that it's trigo. And I think I've forgotten at least 80% of everything. I'm depressed D: Aim to complete all my homework by Saturday = Mission Impossible.

Gosh I should STOP touching the computer after coming home. It makes me hooked on it for quite a long period of time.

No comments: